A quick one today. Having one of my productive Sundays so need to keep up the momentum…
Having said that, a quick round up is definitely in order.
Last week was a week of meetings, networking and getting together with friends – busy but great fun.
So to temper that, this week I’ll be at my desk a little more. Got a song to finish writing for my upcoming EP, a Huffington Post piece to finish and tomorrow is Vlog filming day, on a topic very close to my heart – tummy issues. Specifically, I’ll be chatting about stretchmarks and loose skin post pregnancy and as you age, and things that help – so stay tuned…it should be up on my YouTube channel at the end of the week.
In the meantime, here is the week just gone in pictures. From top left clockwise we have:
1. Me, side planking in Pilates.
2. A wonderful Buddha quote.
3. Cocktails at Quaglinos.
4. A beautiful picture, I took, in the Ladies loo in Hix in Soho a few years ago.
5. A gorgeous sunset, mid week.
6. St Christopher’s Place, London.
7. A little throwback to my trip to Sydney earlier this year…the best times.
Just a quick PS – I’m feeling very grateful for the wonderful friends I have in my life, new and old. Lots of people been checking in – you are all so special to me and have the incredible ability to put a big smile on my face. Love you all x