A late round up today…but you’ll be pleased to know I haven’t been a slacker 🙂
I have had the loveliest day collaborating with A Brilliant Life singer Matt Cull. Still not ready to announce details of this collaboration but I can say we are having a ball working together and it is all pretty effortless – which is the best way to create anything in my opinion.
Anyway, this is really short and sweet as my daughter and I have a chilled Sunday night planned together. Happy days….
Here is the week just gone in pictures. From top left clockwise we have:
1. A delicious Friday night cocktail.
2. My latest Rixo London outfit.
3. A throwback to last year and long hair…might be growing it a little again…
4. Important words from Charlie Chaplin.
5. Studio time…
6. A coffee interlude with a little lyric writing.
7. Another lovely, important to remember quote.
Hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend x