19 years ago today. I was carrying an extra 2.5 stone at least, three days overdue, desperate to give birth to my second child. The easiest way to summarise his arrival? He was just so worth the wait.
I was lucky to give birth to someone who is so kind and generous of heart, and who has turned into a wonderful young man… I know I sound old, but I can’t quite believe he is 19 tomorrow – it really does feel like yesterday ….
Today has been a wonderful day. South west London has been truly glorious and though I was only out in the morning I have enjoyed gazing out of my study window as I sung through the repertoire for my gig on Wednesday. The excitement is still growing for me…and I think there a still a few tickets left….so if you fancy a bit of live music in Chelsea…. 🙂
In the meantime, here is the week just gone in pictures. From top left clockwise we have:
1.Me at Pilates in a hanging tuck…was much harder than I thought it would be…
2. A week ago today – a shot from the photo shoot with the amazing Jessica Venturi…this was a magical day.
3. Beautiful Autumn colours.
4. Another shot from the photo shoot with Jessica Venturi – I cannot wait to share these pictures with you.
5.An empty red after a wonderful night with Richard Sadler – dear friend and colleague.
6. Me at Bounce gym in New Malden – leg pressing 95kg…
7. A lovely quote that typifies exactly what creativity means to me.
Hope you have had a fantastic weekend x